To be honest, nobody likes terms and conditions however in order to provide you with a great service we really need to have these systems in place. We’ve done our best to keep them simple and clear and think of all the scenarios that may arise. Know that we try to approach each individual in good faith and with an open ear. And we really appreciate you following and respecting them.
- Term Dates
- Our teaching weeks will follow the Victorian school term for public schools but will alsobe emailed out to students at the start of each term.
- We will send out email reminders at the start of each term. However, it is the student’sresponsibility to be aware of when their first and last lessons for the term are.
- Communicationa. All correspondence will be across email, text and phone.b. It is the student’s responsibility to update us of any changes to their contact details.
- If the student is late or absent without 24 hours-notice, the time will not be made up by the teacher and is still payable, except in the case of illness.
- For all rescheduling, 24 hours’ notice is required, or the lesson is forfeited.
- Any lessons missed by the teacher will be made up at a mutually convenient time.
- Constant cancellations on the part of the student may result in the lesson time slot beingforfeited.
- ‘Rolling Enrolment’
- Once you have enrolled in lessons that enrolment automatically continues into the new term and new year unless notice is given by the student.
- When discontinuing with lessons students are required to give 2 weeks’ notice.
- Once payment has been received no refunds can be given. Lessons may be rescheduledprovided 24 hours’ notice was given.
- Paymentsa. Lessons can be paid for by cash on the day.
b. Students can choose to be invoiced per school term and the money transferred into ouraccount.
c. Students can choose to be invoiced monthly and the money transferred into our account. d. All invoices are to be paid within 30 days from the date of issue.
- Photography & Filming
a. We may use film or still photographs of students for promotional purposes
b. If you do not wish us to use such images, kindly put it into writing (either yourself orparent/guardian if under 18)
- Attendancea. For student under the age of ten a parent must be in attendance of lessons.
b. Parents are welcome to attend lessons of students age ten and above
c. For all students, lessons begin and end at the appointed time. If you arrive early you canwait on the front veranda or in the lounge room.
- Changes to the Terms and Condition
a. The Terms and conditions described above are agreed to upon enrolment and may be changed at any point by The Creators Music Academy without providing notice to students. A copy of the Terms and conditions will always be available on our website and may be emailed to students upon request.